Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday September 27th Small Quilt Group Projects! So the first meeting occurred yesterday and we had so much fun. We are working on Lori Smith's small quilts and these blocks below are the first ones to be completed... yay! nope not one of them is mine - I decided to try my hand at foundation paper piecing - I took a little bit longer - getting one done the entire day... I did have a couple of other things to finish up!





I think this might have been the very first one completed.. I like the fussy cutting .... so now we shall have to see what the second group can accomplish ... we have two groups one on the last Wednesday of the month and the other on the second Wednesday of the month. Thank you ladies for such a fun day....

1 comment:

  1. Fun blocks and wonderful fabrics too...love the fussy cute!

    I'm new to your fun blog and will visit you again, soon!!

    Carolyn :)

    ReplyDelete