Wednesday, December 7, 2016

The snow is coming to Michigan!

We are expecting several days of snowfall this week... so everyone is out shopping it seems-  just in case it keeps us inside for a few days..... yes I was one of the ones out and about doing some Christmas shopping... but now back at home and updating various things on the blog and the website.. I am beginning to get the hang of this!!

So I have loaded some items into the online store.. some cute projects for Christmas that can still be made in time if you let me know soon!  some of those fun little tree ornaments that hold all kinds of goodies or gift cards. Some of those things that we cannot live without like glue pens and walnut shells and chenille needles. Plus some great new books.  Take a look - I am planning on using Jo's Best Friends next year with her new fabrics and to kit up many of her projects.  Also the book A Change of Seasons by Bonnie Sullivan  has  several projects that I plan to introduce to you.  Stay tuned!






No comments:

Post a Comment