Sunday, January 6, 2013

Inventory is complete!!! ...the store is back looking neat and tidy and do we have some wonderful new projects! Come and see them when you can!



I am thinking that you might have been a little bit nervous that you had not seen any pictures, nor heard a word from us from before inventory?? as I did say that I would post if we were having a good time while counting all the things in the store..... well for some reason I lost control of my blogosphere and could not remember my password and so without my trusty wing girl (Andrea is on vacation ) I could not figure out how to hack into the blog.Today miraculously, I touched something on the key board and bingo the door opened and in I came.. whatever... .............
So here we are:

Head down and counting folds on that bolt...this was before lunch when blood sugar was still at a reasonable level... 

Helen - as always ready with a laugh and see how far around the sore she had gone.. Lynnae was there but elusive when I brought out the camera.....  


No comments:

Post a Comment